Tuesday, November 26, 2019

OJP "Short weeks" part 1

On the Job Painting


        This customer gives us an office at this site. The local dude is off for the short week. Just about everything is completed here for the week. I quick took over the local guys desk. All his stuff is piled on the floor. I took a picture, he'll never know I moved anything. Which doesn't really matter. I trained him years ago and painted at my desk back then. I even got him into Force on Force while he was training with me.








        I have World Eater armor and bases, Samurai, Carthaginians, and Macedonians with me. Sunday night was all prep work. I cleaned the Mac's phalanx. Two bags of Old Glory Macs, mounted to sticks. Each stick is a base.






       One bag was labeled command, but was not. All standard dudes. Old Glory's are classic strip based 10mm dudes. About 2 units per bag. One had to be chipped off for basing 20mm/short end. (Warmaster bases) 4 strips equal one base. 9 bases or 3 units out of two bags with extras. The extras being the dudes clipped off and 1 set of 4 strips. In total you could get another unit of 3 base.


        3 baggies of Cartho got cleaned. All Magister Militia one command bag, one unarmored citizen spearmen, and one armored spearmen. One got mounted to sticks
  

         Monday; All the World Eater armor got blocked in. All the bases were completed. I finished the Carthaginian/Hannibal's Veterans. The Vets were the biggest sink hole for time. I washed all the samurai. Also the sphinx from Fall In were completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment