Thursday, November 7, 2019

10mm Samurai "Ninja & Command stands"

         I am all be completed now for HMGS' Fall In, Warmaster tourney. The only missing item is the Foxes. They are still with the commission girl.

         The general and another sub commander. The general is the Castle Arts box set. The base and pole and flock are all included. The sticker/transfer sheet was a separate item. I got all (everything) when I bought out the store's stock upon closing.

         Two units of Ninja. The Ninja have the Gut Runner rule. Where they can deploy anywhere in terrain from reserve. That is why you see them in the Bamboo.




        Frank has mentioned that his Samurai may be done by summer. If so we will have to try and get a game in with Ancients rules and another with modified Killer Katanas. If I continue to paint Samurai and Frank loans out his, maybe I will run a Samurai game at HistoriCon 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment