Saturday, August 12, 2023

The Road Heavy Rotation part IV

 

        The clowns are off to Japan for training. Except some how that got a week off before going. Lucky me gets to cover the whole time they are gone. In a Marriott Court Yard. It is 2k a night & 100% bonus points.

        In the room at night I am pouring roads. 

        Smooth On 320 is light years ahead of the stuff I used way back in the day. No matter have rough you are mixing or how heavy a pour, No Bubbles! This is the resin I will use. It is the only one I will use.


        I only took one of the 2 FW road mold I have with me. I have never traveled with them before. I didn't want to risk damage or loss to both.
        There is about 10% left in the bottles. The mold I took does not have the cross roads on it. I will need a few cross roads sections. 90% of the bottles got me 12 straight sections, 12 of the square sections and a bunch of partial damaged sections. I will be wicked close to having enough sections to finish the other 3 boards.

        At this site we have an office. I am not here for anything special. This site has onsite support. Just like a firefighter with no fires, I sit and paint in the office. I have been here before when a dude left. In the office my old painting lamp was waiting for me. It sucks, but it is here.





No comments:

Post a Comment