Wednesday, April 5, 2023

On site On Call part I

 

        Some over achiever got this place to sign a new contract. 12 hour a day coverage 7 days a week. We didn't the people then and we don't now. Not one person has been interviewed. Just to ensure said "American Treasure" properly screwed it up, He record the start date wrong. It starts this week, the 1st. Not next month. 

An the award goes to

        The trip to Cali is canceled. That install is pushed back. TX project goes from 3 dudes to one old guy with one eye and a bad knee. The install I am on is dumped on a dude in training. And little old me takes it with no lube. I get to be the 2nd guy on site, Sunday to Tuesday with Wednesday every other week. There is no thought to my home being 6 hours away?


           There is a very nice Crowne Plaza there. Again double points and 3k a night.





I have painted so much shit. I ran out of shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment