Saturday, April 18, 2020

Containment Lock Down part VI

       Back to painting eBay trees. They came from a US seller. Still??? Most likely from china. I am part of the problem.



       This week's offering, more Afghans. Now that the paint scheme or paint colors have been identified, I am painting faster. I expect the next rotation through the stick to be even quicker.                      The 20mm Afghans were never part of this years painting plan. I chose them as a short side thing to get me back into painting ancients. As I finished up the first few, I got excited. The idea of finishing all of them start to solidify. Then with the 1st rotation of stick completed, the project of an Afghan force seemed too easy. And next week I should be done with everything but a few civilians.
Afghan Techicals. The dudes are Elhiem. The trucks are from Stan Johansen.
Leaders.
Weapon teams
Support weapons
Dudes with AKs
         There are some dudes and injured primed up. I have to travel for 3 days this week. Then the next rotation of the sticks has more interesting characters, not just AK dudes. Dudes on bikes, dickers, heavy weapon teams, sniper teams. I got a total of 2 more cycles through the sticks and they are done. Not including civilians.

3D printed IFVs. 
         Because they are filament prints and the way in which layers are laid, it creates a surface that would not take washes. The washes would show off the layers of printing. So they are what they are. I would not buy again due to this single fact. I would print them on my SLR if I could get the file or another.



No comments:

Post a Comment