Sunday, April 12, 2020

Containment Lock Down part V


        FB market place score. Some dude was selling a double stack craftsman tool roll around for 125.  It will increase storage within the paint room. My original Cratfsman roll around stacked on top the new bottom. The floor is not level, nor were they meant to be stack able. Some scrap wood levels and creates stack ability.
        The top part is for my tool and gun parts/tools.

Cheapo china eBay trees. 


         Jesus, never thought the CCP virus would get me. What I am going to do without chinamen trees? I will have to buy more expensive ones. It is time to cut china off!


Caesar's Plastic Agfhans??? Maybe. 

         I shell them to go with me to Argentina. It was easier to pack them as individuals than to take them in the box. Any ways I can not say who makes them. This is two boxes worth. The dudes  themselves are typical plastic dudes. Some with huge mold lines. Some perfect, some deformed. I tossed about 15 unusable dudes. (The donkeys I set aside for use with the Anglo-Egyptian baggage train.)
         Afghans and the Mujahideen source their cloths and gear from the same source. (Mujahideen, of course are tacti-cool with gear.) Surprise, its a local source. They are all pretty dressed the same. Those without gear pick the dead.
         So their all the same and I won't be painting different groups. The colors are muted and the dress in a riot style of irregular warriors.


 







      All my Moderns are 20mm dudes on nickels. Nickels are cheap, heavy, and normally readily available. Its Easter weekend, and CCP virus lock down. I am out of Nickels. I do have a huge number of MDF square bases left over from a commission in 2012. Every Afghan dude will get these with the exception of 7 dudes , who got nickels.
         After this lot. I got some metals to crank through. 70ish, but then the paint scheme is in and I can push thru them speed painting. Then Afghans are done.

1 more sniper dude


Tire pile.


Clump flock smoke markers


        This is the end for the 6mm desert table. Last of the Gamescraft houses. These are based up and
flocked to go with the Osama compound. I forgot the windows and the building need to be a lighter color tan.


        Every project is getting the love during Lock Down. Resin Sudan market slaves and Slaver.


No comments:

Post a Comment