Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Warmaster Ancients Hannibal's Vets


        Over the holidays I only managed to get these dudes based. There is a huge stack of dudes sealed and awaiting basing.
        Originally I planned to have red scorpions on either side of the shields in the white middle. The space available is too tiny and the test came out looking like junk. The shield boss takes up too much space. They still look good enough for me. The flocking will happen once the majority of the army is ready for flocking. When they are together uniformity is achievable.



        You had thought I forgot all about this project. Not true. After painting so many, I had to step away. One needs a hard mind and strict focus. There are 650 Ansar waiting for love. These dudes got flocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment