Monday, December 9, 2019

Epic Imperial Fists Vs Sisters 3000 points

         Back at 6 Feet Under games for a pick Epic game. Kal has brought out his sisters. He is testing the War Engines once more. I have IFs, Centurions! I got them long long ago and did nothing with them. Every few moons they would get the love, but never enough to finish them. I had a short notice trip and they were needing a few hours. Last week I finished painting up the centurions. I am taking 3 detachments, 2 assault, 1 dev.
My list;  ****One of the AA hyper platforms was illegal. The 125 points were then spent on 2 thudd guns and a Vinnie.****

Kal's list;

        The plan was to garrison the Centurions. Let them sit in terrain and force Kal to work for T&H. While my left wing went after his T&H. The right wing would be hung out to dry and if luck grab blitz. The sisters BTS is a huge detachment. Its a waste of activations to try and kill it. The game will most likely be a draw.
        Surprise I did not follow the plan. The centurions came out. The dev centurions broke detachments. While the assault centurions bounced twice. It was not a good engage for them. If they did not engage they would have been gang banged. My left wing was just too slow for T&H. My speeders and dev centurions were shot off objectives.
        0 -1 Kal, T&H. Kal played well. He wasn't falling for any of my BS. Time was up I had to go. No 4th turn.

I could only manage to remember deployment pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment