Sunday, October 27, 2019

World Eaters UK list

        I got a game against Kal At 6 Feet under. It was the first outing for the World Eaters. I was not playing the 30K list. This was a primer for Fall In. The tourney at Fall In will not support 30K lists. There is no Net EA World Eater list. The Blood Angels list is also not approved. I respectfully requested to use the UK World Eater list. Those boys play a shit ton of games. The list is well tested and was at Epic Worlds. After review the TO approved the list for usage.

My List;

1 Spaceship
1 Tactical dropping
1 Tactical dropping
1 Termie with deamon prince
2 Tacticals in rhinos, 1 with SC
2 Juggers
2 doom cannons

Kal's list
4 penitent engines
2 missile tanks, 1 with AA
2 Lighting attack crafts
2 scout sisters
1 sisters in rhinos
1 sisters in rhino with SC

         I picked corners. Won the initiative and stuck with the orbital bombs, followed with a drop and retain. My notes say when playing corners, 90% of people stack the corner lines. I should have bombed there, but I bombed off center of the blitz. The bombs broke 2 units. If I had followed my notes, the intel, I would had crushed two units not broken them.
        The problem then continues. When dropping more than 1 detachment and with a single retain a detachment is left to suffer. You can only drop one in engagement range. Overwise your proper fucked. I knew this too. Yet I continued the foully. The second drop, if you drop, should be outside of engage range yet within support of the first drop's area of operations.

        It was hard to go from a stand and shoot army to a go up and knock someone out army. By the end of turn three I had BTS. The termies and deamon princes got it for me. It was 1 - 0. We played out the 4th turn for practice. None of mine rallied, his did. I would have lost 1 -3.
         I need a detachment or two that shoots more. The deamon cannons are too fragile at 4 stands. I would drop one jugger going forward. Maybe only one drop. I need practice and to think and to follow intel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment