Monday, October 7, 2019

Warmaster Weekend 10mm Samurai "WIP"


          Road warrior days. Big plans and a easy job. Well reality slams home and big plans for painting get sidelined. I left last Sunday with a day of delayed flights, getting in at 1am. Then my install took a giant shit. Long days equal no painting. It took all day Saturday to get the train back on the track.
          I got Sunday. All day. I got about 40% of what I packed done. Another 20% hours away from the goal. And then a few hours worth of final wash and seal.



          The 10mm dudes spears, bows, arrows, swords, and flags are weak. They will not last long term. In an effort to prolong these weak points I have stacked the bases. Hopefully the double thick base will be an easy place to handle them.

Hell Cannons

No comments:

Post a Comment