Saturday, June 8, 2019

New terrain tiles


        I saw their tiles when they were pushing the 28mm Japanese buildings. I emailed and called asking if I could get some. They were not going to sell them initially. I even tried to get a bunch cut for me. Then before the quote came. They offered up pre-orderers. I must not have been the only dude breaking balls to get some. 

Terrain Tile System

         They are a great company. Free shipping and they came in 3ish days. I got 2 basic sets, 3 of expansion set 3 and 2 of 2.
        
        I was going to do the Japanese table on Geo-gex or a GW board. Geo- hex was winning out until these became available. Maybe after the tourneys, weddings, HMGS' HistoriCon, summer party, and vacation I will start the Japanese table. The goal will be to finish it before HGMS' Fall In convention.


No comments:

Post a Comment