Saturday, June 15, 2019

Friday night before NEAT

        The event is 5 hours away. It took almost 7. Traffic thru CT can eat me. No problems in NJ or along 287 north of NYC. Then came route 15.
 This was two separate events. One old dude drove into the trees and then back onto the road and back to the trees again.
These bastards were cutting trees. The trees are 20 yards from the road.


        Two games of warmaster. One before dinner and another after. I played Tomb Kings. My list: I played Dave's High Elves and Kal's Dark Elves.

Warmaster Army Selector
Tomb Kings Army, 2000 points
Warmaster Revolution
----------------------------------------------------------------
150 - 5 Skeletons
180 - 4 Skeleton Bowmen
180 - 3 Skeleton Cavalry
220 - 2 Skeleton Chariots
130 - 2 Carrion
250 - 2 Bone Giant
170 - 2 Skull Chukka
130 - 2 Bone Thrower
130 - 1 Tomb King
460 - 4 Liche Priest
- 1 Zombie Dragon (100)
----------------------------------------------------------------
2000 - 22/11

        I played Dave's High Elves and Kal's Dark Elves. Nearly lost to Dave by 1. He got sucked into the center and unit beaten in combat were unable to escape and died. I raised dead all over. Dave's Cavalry and Chariots refused to play. I beat Kal. Defended units causing multiple charges to bounce. 

And some how I lost all the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment