Sunday, June 2, 2019

NetEpic Armageddon Tau Vior'La VS Blood Angels. 3000points


        Jon was out Friday testing the Tau Vior'La developmental list prior to the Warmaster event. The test was for Drop Angels and the indirect fire replacing 3BP on the Supremacy Suit. It never got a shot off with marker lights. The firepower was not smashing detachments more like harassing BMs.


       My BAs have not seen sunshine in years. It showed. I was looking for stats and rules and I feed him my scout units like they were free. The drop went as planned. The whole thing well executed. There was no real plan for those units on the ground from the start. They did little and I pissed them away. One would think after playing Tau for so long I could abuse them. I got rinsed.
       Jon took me 3 - 1. BTS, Blitz, T&H   Vs   BTS

His list; (sort of, I had to recreate it from memory)

My List;








No comments:

Post a Comment