Sunday, January 13, 2019

Warmaster weekend.


         The goal for the 2019 will be continuing the Warmaster Weekend efforts. This up coming year will be Samurai, Araby, Romans, Successors, Spanish. These are the mugs to get done. And done they will get. Unlike other New Year goals, I started already.

Samurai WIP

Cartho WIP

Roman      WIP

Araby        I am pretty happy with the regular arab infantry. The elite purple dudes will most likely end up as place holders until I find a better choice.





Terrain

          The fields are kind of busted. Past the end of their life. I will be slowly making them useful again, with a finish date of AdeptiCon. I ripped all the hedging and crap stones of the edges. The fur was cut down to fit the building (old glory) and to extend the walls. The wall pieces are from Terrain Concepts.




















 Tomb King WIP.


Magnetic warmaster bases


No comments:

Post a Comment