Thursday, January 3, 2019

2019 Projects and Goals for the Year



In general paint, play, sell, and stop buying collections.

2019 Projects and Goals    

3D printers

          Getting the printers up and running again. The filament printer needs a cable created. As the manufacture is chapter 7, a new one is not available. There is a plan. Only time is required. The Resin printer needs only time and effort.


Get the Sudan project on the table.

          I have maybe 900 Fuzzy Wuzzys,  the Sudanese, and most of the British to complete. Almost all the Cavalry, but I hate painting horse most of all. No supply issues this year. No purchase required. All materials are on hand.
          To get them on the table; I will need to focus and identify a few battles. The units required for those battles finished. All the while banging out the Ansar and British forces as fast as possible.
     

20mm Moderns. 

          I would like to do one Con game.

Warmaster

         Finish the Araby army. Start and finish the Samurai army. Then develop a plan and start a strong  effort to complete 2 ancients armies.
          

HH World Eaters army. 

         This should be an easy check. 30% is done. I have everything required. I know where everything is and there is another 20% ready started.

Conventions and Gaming.   

         I am booked for AdeptiCon and Cold Wars. Hopefully I will get HistoriCon, NEEAT, and the Epic World Championship in. This year, step up the effort to build a gaming group here in central PA. I would also like to link up with the NJ group.

Sell off

          Continue to sell off the Kickerstarters never started. Liquidate the collections purchased. Sell off the extra 10mm Samurai.

Painting  

         730 plus dudes painted last year. The goal will be 1000 this year with at least 300 coming from the 20mm Colonial project. With the amount of terrain and 10mm involved it should be an easy score. As long as I stay focused.



No comments:

Post a Comment