Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Pegasus printer

             
         I kickstartered it while in Argentina way back in 2014ish. It was a total mule when it first came. There was an active forum and tech support by phone. Fast forward 5 years, with it sitting in cold storage for 3+ years and last night it almost became a door stop with boot print.

        The USB port would not read the stick. I spent most of two days on the phone, web chat, and emails with what is now tech support. Lincoln the phone and email dude is most likely retarded in some fashion. He had me doing all sorts of bullshit not related to anything. At the end of the day he said; "Well Macs are not supported." 
         My Mac could always see the printer. It could not update the firmware. My IBM or MS laptop could not see it at all. The MS laptop would lock up the print via the USB. 
         In the end a lady on web chat told me Lincoln is full of shit. Undo everything he told you. Reload the slicer on the MS laptop. Then upload firmware thru the micro USB. 

Sweet baby jesus! Its alive and printing.






No comments:

Post a Comment