Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Warmaster weekend


          Got something painted. Surprised me too. I only spent a fortune buying 10mm, and bases, and movement trays, and whatever else. For once I painted 10mm dudes. When your not hand painting shields or using transfers they go pretty fast.
 All mostly Warmaster Fantasy. The camel riders will double for Araby and Historics.
 Both sets need their wash and highlight. Which is not in my travel kit.
 Rise the dead. More skelles
 A complete repaint. It was in the army, painted like total shit. He got the Egyptian feel, blue skin and all.
Historics. Slingers, every army has them. Once the ancients are all done. Then I will base them in one go. If not the armies will look out of place with 100 different basing styles/color/flock whatever.




No comments:

Post a Comment