Saturday, August 4, 2018

Never ending unpacking FINISHED

          I got a bookshelf off of craig's. Organized my mess. Then work was giving away shelving. I took two, to double my storage space. Next, wall space was give up for a game freezer.
Popping smoke today and getting shit done.
         Now I am finished unpacking and organizing shit. It was a total mess of scales and minis everywhere. Plus I dragged the shit out for NEAT and HistoriCon and got a new job.
         Everything is going into its own box by scale or game system. All the armies are labeled in the jewelry tray thingies. I did find all my river sections!!!!
Need to build a work table for terrain and larger custom builds

         I am extra lucky. As I have scored the garage as a work space AND a large chunk of the family room for a proper gaming table. I don't have a table in the house or a plan for one yet. I will build one within the quarter. Thinking about a 7 x 5, prefect for RF&F and any other system will fit with room to spare.

         Plus I bought an Undead Warmaster army (as seen at HistoriCon). Can't go wrong at 200 points painted for 249 shipped.

and some terrain (bought at HistoriCon).










No comments:

Post a Comment