Tuesday, August 21, 2018

The battle with DIY Sealer and Primer

         Normally I get my shit at Lowes. Just cause it is closer, military discount, and I never plan enough to warrant breaking out the air brush. The real reason is the air brush takes more time to clean up. My time has been pressure cooked with traveling to and from Cali.
         This is the $2.80 crap I had been using. I say crap as some things were coming out shiny.
         These two are from Home Depot. The upper is $3.00 a can. I will try that one next, because its cheaper. The lower one is $5.35 a can and it is the best. I am using it now and even on a rainy day it works.
         I will still be using this Lowes' guy to prime grey. No issues, buy the small style in white will not stick to plastic.
          I switched to this can from Home Depot. I am spraying about 40cm away in 1 light coat. If the dude is white clothed then 3 light fast coats.
Home Depot has a 15% off coupon if you fill out the change of address thing with the post office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment