Wednesday, December 21, 2022

2022 Wrap up


Over all a total failure. I played hardly any games. I missed a bunch of Cons. There was a ton of 15mm RF&F added tot he collection. A butt ton of pirates were painted.

Paint, Sell, and stop buying collections or armies.

        **** No buying terrain. 
        **** No buy armies or collections.
        **** Sell off the dust collecting items
        **** Develop new players
        **** TO and GM games at Cons 

    This was a total failure. I bought both terrain and armies. I bought collections. I did zip with new players, and GMing. I did get to TO but that was because Dave dropped out and I setpped in!

Year's Plans

         Everything is purchased, minis and terrain. There are current 8 minis in the works. All only a day's or so work away. There terrain is in various states. I will be traveling with these and hopefully finishing everything in the first 6 months of the year.
            1st will be a female dominated group. Then a traditional group. Once over 50% of the way in, I will start to teach VV. Once one group is done. There is a local group of players.

          Well this exploded. I bought a collect and a board. I bought a shit ton of minis. I did play a few times with VV. Over a hundred pirates have been painted. I can field the female sailors and colonial Spanish.
            This was the best experience of the year. I grow to enjoy painting 28s. My skill set has improved. This whole bit got my read about an era in history I never cared too much about.

RF&F

          The Cavalry has to get done. 90% of the Union is complete. I have the first 30 CSA guys half way blocked in. Their horses are finished and waiting.
           At Little Wars I will run Stones River again, and another scenario.
           I think I will try to run Culpeper Courthouse at the LBHA convention. This will need more Cavalry done.

                     This turned out better than expected. I bought a massive Cavalry collection. The whole thing was touched up, dipped, rebased and flocked. None of the original Cavalry I had got touched. Zero.
                I was again able to buy another massive collection at Cold Wars. This will get the same treatment as the last next year. The one exception is I will sell half of it off after Cherry Picking. 
                        In the end I will have enough to do any battle in any theater with only the table and play time limiting the scale of the scenario.

By Fire and Sword

Zero was done. Nothing!

Muskets and Tomahawks

Zero was done. Nothing!

Warmaster Ancients

Zero was done. Nothing!

Epic

The sallies will get finished. Some how?

            The Sallies never got touch. Some World Eaters got love. The Tau got some repairs. The Imperial Fists started to see some action. 


Mountain

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763
28mm = 88
20mm = 45
15mm = 342
10mm = 0
Epic = 36
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 248
Printed Terrain = 16

Games
Games played = 40
Games hosted = 15

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 19
Read = 10

No comments:

Post a Comment