Thursday, May 5, 2022

On the Road part VI


             I don't know what fuck is going on. I think the god dam aliens are getting me every night. There is something wrong with Burlington. I have been all over the world. I have been in shit holes, and holes where the locals ain't friendly like. I have never woke up - jacked up in new and exciting ways.

        Here, here. It has to be aliens. Every morning I wake up smoked. I am smoked at 4pm. Tired like I haven't slept. It it is not work. Fuck all is happening. I have different parts hurting and others not working. This morning just above my left kidney felt like I took a round. By noon nothing, right proper. Yesterday my right knee, the good one was sliding around. By dinner, no nada, ran like a horse. Tonight my right hand hurts, like I smashed the bastard with a hammer, and the left forearm is twitching. If I make a fist in either it goes away. Then its jumping around. I am a fuckin marionette!

        Yeah yea. I ain't drinking. There is no coke and hookers or any of that other shit y'all are into. These bitches be cheese faces in VT. Plus I am cutting, liftin, and running. Yo if my ass vanishes the aliens got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment