Tuesday, May 3, 2022

On the Road part V

 

        Now I am screwed. I will be gone for the next 3 weeks after this job. And I got to fly. That limits the amount of crap I can bring. I do double the number of bags I normally go with. My tool box goes in the NorthFace rolling bag with most my cloths. My kit, because there are paints, goes into a Travelpro normal suitcase along with manuals, cleanroom shit, and my running BS.
        The little black GW case that goes everywhere gets exchanged for the large red case on extend trips.
By the time the case is closed. That second tray will be full of primed minis.

            Most the weekend was spent priming dudes. Everyone is coming. P&B, 1898, Black Scorpion, 20mm modern, and terrain. Enough dudes for 2 to 3 weeks. Why so many? I got a feeling this is going to be a job with a ton of hurry up and wait.
        Everything survived the flight. I got a lot of work to do. Painting, not real work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment