Monday, May 16, 2022

Books and kickstarter

 

        I have a copy. I printed on my normal card stock with a spiral bind. I like it flat when is open and I write all over my playing copy. I wanted the Hard back copy. Impossible to find. I was too late to the game.


        With the new edition coming out. People are letting go of things they normally wouldn't. The Hard back rulebook came out in two editions. The 1st from Kickstarter and the 2nd was a revised printing. So many people wanted the hard back it was printed twice. Prior to the new edition. The book, either edition, was going for 100+. I got it for 35 this week, 1st edition.





        The Pirate History podcast referenced the Sack of Panama. I though it would be a great source for scenarios. 
        Amazon as always. I can't put up with the bullshit. Except this time I got the bullshit. A library copy. I want hard backs. Paper backs are junk. Amazon had a new and a used one available. The used was 4 dollars cheaper and said very good condition. A fuckin library book. Its not worth toilet paper.

If you missed it, suck to suck. Good stuff in it. I got in last minute.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 176+ a collection + 2 Armies
Sold = 64, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 2 Armies
Painted = 299
28mm = 40
20mm = 45
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 214

Games
Games played = 21
Games hosted = 9

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 10
Read = 5


No comments:

Post a Comment