Friday, January 14, 2022

FoF buildings, scatter terrain, and Afghans

 

            Again the year's rules. More terrain. I have pulled out all the building. I put all the buildings together. I need more, always more. I want it all. 12 more buildings.


            The buildings and walls assembled.

            Those repaired. Man sucking rattle can in winter most likely is not so good. After the repairs were finished. I smacked the white one into the wall. Yep dented and chipped.


            More Afghan civilians. All were in the bottom of the Afghan box. I finished the fighters last year. Never touch these dudes.
            More scatter terrain. Hescos and Sand bag walls. Both ebay specials. The Hesco are smaller than the originals I got 10 years ago. Like 10% smaller. 


Mountain

2022

Bought = 28
Sold = 0
Painted = 152
28mm = 4
20mm = 37
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 111

Games
Games played = 1
Games hosted =

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 0
Read = 0

No comments:

Post a Comment