Monday, January 3, 2022

Blood and Plunder "Badass Chicas" part II

 

        Yesterday was going to be the first day of gaming. I had mates coming over. I was going to teach Warmaster. We were going to have a Big battle. The table was set. Then I started shitting myself and buggers pouring out of my nose.    

        Oh no Jesus I am going to die. Must be the COVID! Poor me. There are no home tests available. There are lines longer than if Elvis came back for testing. The testing kits are running out. I guess I will JUST have to stay home for the next 10 days. Poor me! 
            Fuck all that noise. I ain't got no CCP. Some fucker tried to poison me and failed. So I canceled the first gaming day of the new year. Some don't think as I do. I need fuckers to play with.  Lets not start the year off fucking shit up right away.

            Now I got the day unscheduled with jack all to do. I planted my ass in the painting chair and finished up two minis. The fat, Ar cubby, girl is Black Scorpion's. The other is a 3D printed girl. At least they are not the comic super big ass titty pirates that you cannot get away from.             


            The well is from.......? Hell I can not remember. I bought it and a bunch of houses for M&T years and years ago. It wasn't cheap, excellent quality, and came from Europe. Any ways, it has been on my paint table since I started the B&P thing. There was only about an hour's work left and basing.

The 5 terrain painted comes from the roof, well, tree, buckets, and stone base.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 0
Sold = 0
Painted = 7
28mm = 2
20mm = 0
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 0
Terrain painted = 5

Games
Games played =
Games hosted =

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 0
Read = 0

No comments:

Post a Comment