Thursday, October 14, 2021

Blood and Plunder "The Beginning" part III


            Nothing gets done while I am at home. The girls leave me all a lone with this pickle smoocher. He is not a fan of me painting. He climbs into my lap, tries to eat my minis, and he licks the cutting mat. Me painting equals; me throwing the ball in his doggie mind. Like a baby, I only get shit done when he sleeps.

             Well I got a box from Firelock. It wasn't my replacement dice. I got another dudes order. And I bet he got my dice. Poor bastard got dice and I got a limited mini. Emailed Firelock again and asked what they want me to do. Send it to that dude or back? 
Not Ray, a Somali pirate.

      Bonus the dude lives close, just south of York. I'll have to send him a note and see if he wants to play. 

        I told y'all they had cheaper than normal B&P. I got the french starter army for 50 shipped.


            The boat is Firelock's, half of the scatter is from a print farm, and the other I bought long ago for M&T. 


            Pumkin dudes for a game I will play with VV.

            Still pushing for HistoriCon. I have 5 units left. 4 Cold Ones and a detachment of jump marines. The marines are blocked in. I have to fix a few busted swords and do their bases. The Cold Ones are still getting base colors blocked in. Long, long way to go.

Mountain

2021
Bought = 341 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 798
28mm = 1
20mm = 21
15mm = 282
10mm = 201
Epic = 27
Terrain bought = 177
Terrain painted = 277

Books
Bought = 22
Read = 8
Games Played = 20

Games Hosted = 7


No comments:

Post a Comment