Sunday, July 21, 2019

Warmaster Weekend "Japanese scatter terrain"

       I did the test hill a long time ago. Never really had a plan. It just needed fixing. In the end it became the test hill. With the test hill, you can see the flock clumping. This was due to my spray bootle nozzle being the cheapest junk I could find. After upgrading the spray bottle and double checking the mix. This clumping no longer occurs.
Then I expanded the idea with a few scatter terrain chips. 
Today I finished the first of two GW hills.



 Then there is this thing from the Penguin
                    
          Not a gun to the head. Or a look down the barrel. But it is all the same to me. As soon as I saw it, had to get it. Dam them and their tricky targeted marketing to crackheads like me.

          A 5 x 7 foot grass mat, 35 sq ft! Jesus just watch the video. Not a cheap train lay out rolled up paper tin crap mat. Its a no shit grass matt. A tuffed and dirty.
          Normal tourney play table is 4 x 6, the matt is 5 x 7, the extra 11 sq ft could be used to kit out terrain. 75 beans not to bad. It has cost me more than 75 to cover a GW table in my flocking bullshit special mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment