Monday, July 22, 2019

30K Horus Heresy World Eaters "Armor"


        Family got in the way of painting. The in-laws are here. My Brother came down. His tribe of crumble snatchers in tow. Everyone want to plan my day. I did get a few cigars in. Long with smoking a turkey and pork ribs. Not a total loss.
        All are church going peoples. I ain't. That created an opening. I was able to finish bases and seal the armor.

A detachments of Predators
         As I post the pic. I can see the red up front and to the left, never got the front washed. I will have to go back and correct that.

 Whatever this dude is called
         The doors are missing. Yep, I am short World Eater doors. I have about two sets left. If no one comes up with any. I will have to cast them.
 Whatever this one is called too
 Lastly a FellBlade. With the same door problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment