Thursday, July 11, 2019

30k Horus Heresy WIP


        World Eaters WIP continues. Which means I am not getting anything done. While getting everything done. I am retarded. I can not work on one thing till completion. They are multiple World Eaters getting the love in a gang bang fashion..........yeah
        I know I said no more infantry. Get use to it, I lie and cuss all the time.
         These dudes need touch ups and base highlights and base lips done.


         HistoriCon is going on. I am stuck traveling. I took the job knowing I would have to cover certain positions. One of those positions Blue Falconed me. I must work.
       Well I don't truly work in the sense of work. I travel to occupy a position and during said occupation I paint minis. The work side gets zero attention. Either way I have been cheated. No HistoriCon for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment