Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Japan and Painting


i-Designs

So slowly the rage and butt hate dies. Only to have gasoline poured on it every time some twat on Facebook opens his bitch mouth.


         Half way thru the trip. I have done more drinking and cigar smoking than painting. Some tourist shit on the weekends doesn't help the cause. Along with a heavy dose of being lazy.

         What little effort that has been applied has resulted in;
2 SkyRay detachments
1 Rail head Detachment + upgrade
3 Recon detachments + 3 upgrades
2 tiger sharks
1 Objective

          I got me some sun sharks, cudas, 2 objectives, broadsides, 2 detachments of suits as WIP on deck. There is a small chance I will finish this shit before I leave.


2 comments:

  1. They look good, why the change in color though? We missed you at Fall In! man, sorry you couldn't make it. Brad amd Karl's AMTL bumped uglies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey now. These are not my blue Tau. I bought some dudes collection. I cherry picked some hard to find FW items and planned to sell the rest. Every sold but the dude's shit painted Tau. So I am re painting them.

      It sucked missing out at Fall In. I am schedule for both Cold Wars and Adepticon. Are we just playing pick up at AdeptiCon, no tourney?

      Delete