Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Yo yo yo Snitches get Stitches

    


C&D


           I had like a true real post. An update to some shit I was doing. Interesting and all. Then I woke up to some bull shit. Some unnamed fan boy fucktard sold out china forge aka iDesigns to GW. That little bitch sent the fucking catalog to GW legal. 


          Seriously? What the fuck? I am a stock holder and I never said fuck all nothing. What makes a person go and tell? There is no financial reward. There is no bone thrown your way. You are just askin', askin' to get scalped.



         What makes it worse is some other asshole to most likely, to get street cred or show how cool he was, give this little bitch the catalog. And further, I am willing to bet the unnamed fan boy fucktard was an AT fucktard. Some little bitch boy who never experienced the initial ass rape GW throw the Epic fan base.


       And now Taccmd is down. Net epic is down.


         So I pray, no prayed to Jesus. Look here sonny, don't let your boy's name slip. I am the monster under the bed, the fucker in your closet, the bump in the night.





No comments:

Post a Comment