Friday, October 6, 2017

Epic Armageddon City Table part X



         The project went cold. It has been long dead. The last update was 14 Oct 2014. Almost 3 years ago.

The idea stolen from some dude who did this for a GamesDay 15ish years ago

Well.............. I said it would happen, as it has happen to others!


          "I think it is everyone's dream to have an Epic city table. Mine too, and like most I have failed to create anything remotely cool and useful. Before there was never a plan or layout, just random projects here and there slapped together. Now there is a plan! 
          Today the dream starts, 08 JULY 2013. How long it will take? Will I ever finish the table?"


Here I go again. Will I ever finish the Table?
The wife has the same look, when I start talking about a city table.

Who knows how much I originally sank into this project. As the boxes jumped out of storage "label city table." I had to keep saying who bought all this shit? What the hell is in these boxes?

         The first tile up is the Church. It will sit on a hill or raised area. Something like the acropolis in Athens. Again.........Except the hill's purpose has changed. I am saving the other 3 sections of the hill for later.

Game On!
GW Realms of Battle board
All the tiles are down for these two.
Only one more tile to glue down. No glue left.

All three will get painted at the same time, to ensure they end up matching.





No comments:

Post a Comment