Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Back out on the Road PART II

 

        Back out on a general baby sitting job. They know what they have to do. They just don't. Either way I hoped to get something done sitting around. That never happened. These guys loving meetings. That could be why nothing is being done.

        Courtyard this time. The lighting here sucks. I was moving their lamps around. The Courtyard is giving 2k a night and double points on top of that. This trip will get me the rest of the points for Little Wars to be free. I will stay on site this year.
        I took more than the Traitor Guard. I did forget my glasses. So no painting of 28s. The endless meetings drained all life from me. All I got done was blocking in colors.

    
        These weeks I was out in Cali. Holiday Inn with a plus 5k a night points, double points and x10 cause it was on the IHG card. This one had a great desk lamp.
        The Traitor guard infantry were finished. I blocked in all the pirates I took with me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment