Thursday, February 16, 2023

2023 Yearly Plans and Goals Update "Ottoman Army completed"

 


UPDATE

        They are Janissaries in the game. This is a lot for a regular sized 2 or 4 player event. I wanted at least 2 full squads/platoons to Double for Blood and Plunder. The Red Corsairs had Janissaries on board as a mandate. The Muhgals had them onboard in 1695.
        I cannot believe the guy sold them for what he did. As a painted army, these minis are above table top standard. Its a great job. I only rebased and picked out some metal bits. I would have paid double just for the lot I am going to use. The rest, which is 3 times what I have here are up for sale.


        Battle for Stone River is scheduled for both Cold Wars and Little Wars. The terrain has been check and packed. The armies are label and packed.


        This goal was completed last month. All the Africans are done. I have a full African, Afghan, and Arab armies.
        2 down 4 to go! The IFs are kitted and ready for Cold Wars. I have sold off enough of the Chaos collection to break even and took what I wanted. There is more still to go, but now its gravy.
        1.) Kit out the Imperial Fists for Cold Wars. Then add on 30K detachments
    
        3) Cherry pick traitor guard and sell of the remaining Chaos.

And the printer was sold off!

Mountain

2023

Bought = 1 collection 
Sold = 31, 62 Detachments

Painted = 171
28mm = 26
20mm = 88
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 49
Terrain bought = 0
Terrain painted = 8

Printed Terrain = 0
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 0
Games hosted = 0

2022
Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

Books
Bought = 
Read = 2        



No comments:

Post a Comment