Thursday, July 21, 2022

WTS Too much, Too Long

        Long time. Non stop travel. Zero painting. There was a vacation. I got off a plane, to get back on one for vacation, to get off and back on one to go straight back to work. There is no time for much of anything. I did play soccer with my daughter and sprained my MCL. Nice, huh?

        I have also been deeply involved in selling my Father's collection for mom. When I was home I was there, down in the collection search and cataloging and pricing. I can't find anything. I don't know what is what. We have just started to sell off the art work and artifacts.

        Also the Flashforge runs day and night when I am home. Mostly printing pirate terrain. This trip I paint for the 1st time in over a month 5 items.



No comments:

Post a Comment