Monday, February 28, 2022

Force on Force "terrain"


            Sometimes the easiest way to get restarted is via terrain, for me at least. The minis, there is a pressure not get them right. The terrain I don't care so much about. I want it. I want it to look good, but it does not need to be perfect. The minis need to be better than good through my eyes.


          Most everything is eBay specials. All 20mm. The tower is printed from a friend. I bought the stls long ago. 


        More HESCOs and the cars I found at a truck stop for a buck each. One cannot have a street with no cars.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 28
Sold = 0
Painted = 195
28mm = 5
20mm = 37
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 153

Games
Games played = 1
Games hosted =

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 0
Read = 3


No comments:

Post a Comment