Monday, August 12, 2019

Warmaster Weekend "Samurai Cavalry" part I



       I think like everyone else, painting horse is a dreaded task. I hate painting horses. I have guides, and color charts, and PDFs on how to. Is is one of those things I will put off or will kill a project. The truth is they are easy. Very step by step intensive, but easy.

         The green mat is out. Yep I was painting at work again. I did zero for a week covering for another engineer on vacation. Like I said horses are easy. I finished blocking them in on Monday. While working in parallel with some archers.
        I did so little this week at work, I painted my case empty. Just about every stick is empty. Dudes based up, awaiting a wash or sealing. There will be days just or cleaning, preparing, and priming to restock the sticks.




         Yes my Samurai Cav are based length wise. Bite me nerds! Read a book, multiple books, maybe even attend a lecture. The searching of the internet to cheery pick articles to back your sweet candy ass is no different than cherry picking the Bible to justify that last kill sanctioned or not.
        With all those empty sticks a butt load got done. VV got deposited at camp. The inlays are out bound Tuesday. I should be able to finish this lot up before the wedding Friday/Saturday. And yes I will be burning a stick or too, dancing with granny, and getting proper plowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment