Monday, August 19, 2019

30K Horus Heresy World Eater Armor part III


         Two weeks ago I was traveling. The bulk was completed while I was on the road. All have been sitting waiting. The past week was a shit show. No time for painting. No sealing as it was a rainy crap week. No Warmaster Weekend. I have 3 Samurai units that need like 2 hrs of attention. A travel wedding killed that. Yes I was smoking a stick during the ceremony. It took so long to herd the sheep and get the bride down the row. I was about done when the father started off.



          Today....Today I got sealing and highlighting time in. Whole bunch of World Eaters this time.


6 Land Raiders, 2 special gunned Predators, 2 Rhinos
 4 more Termie stands
 2 more Dreads
 Assault Marines without jump packs
 Command stand, 2 support stands
 5 more daemon stands

No comments:

Post a Comment