Wednesday, March 21, 2018

AdeptiCon Packing and IF rebase



         A lot going on. Mom is watching the kid. She thinks I am working. Work thinks I am off for military training. The wife knows nothing, nothing

Hopefully I will get a loaner army for Warmaster. I am bring Tau. Of course. But testing the Manta and riptides, and ghostkeel loving. Tagging along for the ride will be the Imperial Fists. They need a good dusting off and refresh. 

The Tau

The IFs getting rebased. They were a combination of desert, ruins, super green flock, rubble grey. I went green, really green. Green and yellow are not friends. So I am hoping the Ifs stand out.
New additions for the beginnings of a 30K HH  Imperial Fists
My pizza box double as a priming/sealing surface and a target holder for the Air Arms  S410.
IFs loaded

Tau Loaded

my bag







No comments:

Post a Comment