Tuesday, March 27, 2018

AdeptiCon day 5.

         Not much happening. Saturday is the huge party. The morning is full of the hung over and people scooping up the vender hall. I bought nothing, nothing. On Sunday. The bags were jam packed. I left the fake blood bowl game behind.

Epic again. This time Imperial Fists Vs Marines. Dave's marines. I had screwed up and packed the trenches. So IF toys, no trenches. Dave's activation count had me by 3. I deployed poorly. The terrain and my choices limited the available lines of fire. Then his goddam BTS would not die. There is no way those little plastic bastards don't have PSTD and shell shock.
 The start of the abuse.
 That is the BTS hiding in the background. Dead in front is Dave abusing the hell out of me. I lost 2-0. If I had the trenches, I would like it would have gone more my way.


 Cowboy action. That is one cool ass game. A demo is like free crack.
A dino and United club. The end of a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment