Friday, September 1, 2017

The road to Fall In part IV "Tau and IF"

Fall In is really two months away. Yet I am wheels up for the states in 11 days. I need to push painting whatever I can here. I don't want to bring too much back stateside with me. So If I can get away with 4-7 paints flying back and worth, thats ok.

Then there is our connecting flight. It goes thru Houston. Houston's airport is currently a lake. Earliest it opens for business is Saturday the 2nd? Maybe? Surely we won't be flying thru Houston, but United says "of course you will." No rescheduling yet.

Online Registration - opens Sept 4

Click here for Step-by Step Registration Instructions

Some china forge termies. The Lysander dude is custom from the Italian. He will be getting a few old school termies to join him. The guys with him will get the black suits. The rest the yellow.


A detachment of Boarding marines. They also will get the blacker armor.

If I can not for some reason locate the Imperial Fists or is not ready to go, I will need a back up.
Tau units needed to completed the army. Plus a few more. One army is never ever truly finished.


Kroot.......well this idea is Dead in the Water. I have nearly enough Kroot for one Ocra. I want to fill up 3 Ocras.
6 More pump jacks from Wasteland Game Studio are in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment