Thursday, January 19, 2017

Priming Day II

        There is a mad rush, to prime everything possible. I leave for Argentina in 4 days.
Newline Design and Hat/Waterloo minis

        Between packing the bags and playing Minnie mouse I have been trying to get as much as possible primed.
Mostly 6mm Gamecraft and 20mm dead brits from Newline Design

As always white primer! I hate the extra work black primer takes building layers. There is no chance my shit is going to win a crystal brush or golden daemon. That is just not going to happen. For me it is about how fast I can get a well painted table top standard bunch of dudes into the fight. Black is a companies way of mind fucking you into thinking your a wash and layering fool. Plus you'll buy more paint and delay your next purchase until Ganny Wendy push out the new crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment