Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017 Reading list

This year's reading pile starts off with the family tradition of giving books at Christmas. You only become excepted as part of the family when your Christmas is full of books.
          With a history Professor as a father, I am very lucky to get books focused and relevant to my current time period of interest. I do end up rereading the same primary accounts, as I usually read about one specific period in history for 1-2 years.
         A small lot of reading material. Of course being limited by the amount of weight per bag flying back to Argentina. Hopefully a restock will occur after AdeptiCon.

          This year's hull lines up with my current painting project the Sudan and Colonial wars.
Rule books
AW magizines collected for me while in Argentina.
A few medieval books.

No comments:

Post a Comment