Monday, September 30, 2024

Tabletop World "Stone Bridge" part IV

 

            A massive project that was intimidating to start. I would like to say I had a plan. If there was ever one. The plan never lasted between painting days. The stone work and plaster were experiments. Those I tackled when I knew there were at least 2 back to back days. The roof and metal work I painted twice. As the results were shit. 
            The randomness in the stone and the wood took the longest. It did not take as long as I thought. A total of 2 months on and off again efforts while home. Maybe 9 full days. 2 days were cleaning. I cannot say how long it took to do the wood.

        Very happy with the way the plaster came out. I walked it up from a base orange. The orange gave the plaster a warmer look.


            These are the cottages. I got them way back when I lived in NY. Over 10 years ago, so much shame. The original plan was to use them for M&T. Now they can pull double duty and cover Anno Domini too.

            Primed Otter brown. I think they will go on the road, if I am driving.

THE MOUNTAIN

Bought = 672
Sold = 507, 29 detachments, 5 armies, box set

Painted = 448
28mm = 54
20mm = 0
15mm = 96
10mm = 0
Epic = 73
Terrain bought = 30
Terrain painted = 224

Printed Terrain = 0
Minis Printed = 0

Games 
Played = 12
Games hosted = 6

Books 
Bought = 5
Read = 6

2023

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 6 Armies, 1 Collection

Painted = 950


No comments:

Post a Comment