Thursday, April 25, 2024

All STOP Drop Anchor..........Game Room Again?


                 So, There I was minding my own business. When she who has watch too much remodeling TV bullshit says, "We are redoing the downstairs." MoFo say what? And who exactly is this we? Followed by do not touch my stuff! All while minding my own business. I am tricked into such happenings. Hands in my pockets relieving me of me coins. Not so much trick but conned. "You get your own cave for soldier playing."

                After 3 dudes and quotes and sticker shock. I told her the dam flooring was going to be crazy. The dude who closed the garage is free. He is under half. He has an individual who swam over. Now one can see the economic impact and for once I am not on the shit end of the stick.

                And so here I am on my only 24 hours home boxing up me things.

    
            I am keeping the Carpet under and around the wargaming table. I cannot be standing on raw cement floors. I am old and my back can not take it.

            The understair closet gets enlarged. A door is added that opens to the gaming room. Not for games. A closet in a room makes it a bedroom. We go from 3 bedrooms to 4.
            That locking water proof flooring, Fake wood stuff goes down. I saved by doing the electrical myself.
    
            All that crap that was there has been moved into my painting room.

                Walls up and flooring down.


            The furniture shuffle starts. I need more cigars.

            I got the hippie fish net BS curtain thing out of there.

            All my books are organized by time period BC to AD. I have hung dad's Custer's Last Stand. His father got it for him. It hung in my childhood home until dad moved. Then it hung in his library.

No comments:

Post a Comment