Monday, November 20, 2023

Net Epic Armageddon Sallies Vs Eldar 3000pts

        Kal has seen the Tau enough over the years. He played the Traitor Guard in the spin up and at Fall In. They are out. I thought about bring the World Eaters. Eldar with no FF for Eaters is rough. Maybe the Mars boys or Nids?
        My Sallies have sat in the foam. Never been out. The project never finished. I painted enough INF. The armor and support craft are waiting. Its time to pull them. I hate drops, so I will be dropping 4 large detachments. 2 termies to tellie and 2 Thawks to run the bus route.
        As I looked over the list, Sallies lack range and take a hit in FF. I know they have meltas in FF and that the 4 to 5 move was to balance the melta. Or put it in line with speeder meltas. They proved to be dice whores and as casualty heavy as the fluff. 



        My Sallies

    

    Kal's list. 


        The Bombers stacked bodies. When I added dreads in. The bombers doubled in effectiveness. His BTS won't die. Mine won't make a save.

        Kal got BTS for 1 - 0 win. There was only detachments at 25% left at the end of T3. We called it.

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 5 Armies, 1 Collection

Painted = 713
28mm = 75
20mm = 94
15mm = 254
10mm = 0
Epic = 236
Terrain bought = 163
Terrain painted = 59

Printed Terrain = 38
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 31
Games hosted = 12

Books
Bought = 3
Read = 6

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment