Monday, January 2, 2023

Epic Chaos Collection

 

        First collection of the year bought. Actually it was bought last year, but I ended the year early. I took the collection for cherry picking. It contained the Italian's Traitor Guard and Khrone Bikers. Secondary were Khrone assault engines, cultist, and beast men. Every else is going to be sold off.

        The British post did a good job of crushing the box. Nothing inside was smashed. It does look like someone stood on it
        The pack job was not what save anything inside. This is the most terrible pack job I have seen in a while.
        The seller left out the 5 new sprues of Chaos. I have sent a message about them asking for him to post them. I have bought from him in the past and he from me. Soooo............

Mountain

2023

Bought = 1 collection 
Sold = 0
Painted = 0
28mm = 0
20mm = 0
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 0
Terrain painted = 0
Printed Terrain = 0

Games
Games played = 0
Games hosted = 0

2022
Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

Books
Bought = 
Read = 

No comments:

Post a Comment