Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Regimental Fire and Fury Snake Rail Fence part I

        I need to sort my fences. I have a bunch of Battlefield concepts fences. The ones in a pack that you stack and create. I have a bunch of ebay stone wall/fences. I have a bunch of Pendraken laser cut fences.                     The problem is RF&F is on a 3D table. The rolling hills, valley, rivers, sunken roads, and inclines are all part of the game. That fact create irregular fence lines. 

                My original idea for fences suck. It sucked so bad I never finished them. The Pendraken's fences I left as separate rail lengths. That was another shit idea. The eBay special stones are in varying lengths and thought out by a better person than myself. I need to copy that format! 


No comments:

Post a Comment