Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Regimental Fire & Fury Union INF stands

 


        This group were painted before dad died while I was at work. It took all this time to find a few hours to finish them up. All they needed was Flocking and sealing.

Same group of dudes

        The start of the Cavalry. I for some reason have little to no cavalry for either side. This is more than likely because I hate painting horses. Cavalry is pretty expensive to buy painted. I started ACW long long ago. Since then I have developed a reasonable or acceptable to me paint job for horses.

Union Horse holders


Dismounted Union and Rebel cavalry


Union and Confederate Artillery
I have also started the Iron Brigade. Blocking in colors takes forever.

Finally enough Union are done I have started on the Confederates. 


Foundry Paints resupply


New paint racks from Games craft




No comments:

Post a Comment