Saturday, February 8, 2020

More Lead


         Thats right the first lead purchase of the year. Did I need more? Not exactly.....but I need more of one unit or Nationality to fill out an army. I have just bought more than I painted this year. This month is shot out as family Vacation does not include painting soldiers!
         This is the first time I did not buy on a sale. Kind of stupid. Newline is very cheap when they run a sale. Plus you get free shipping. They are very slow to ship on a non big sale deal. My crackhead self took over and I could not wait or didn't think about waiting. Anyways 146 more dudes.
20mm
14 Anglo Egyptian dudes. 12 artillery crew, 2 personalities
10mm
60 INF Numidians
60 INF Thracians
12 dead counters


         The 2nd order was not my fault. I only had enough Macedonian star transfers for 1.5 units. I needed more. And I only have 3 units of Phalangites. And they have them with spears attached. And the spear are at different angles. And I would be paying for shipping for just transfers.
10mm
10 transfer sheets
270 Phalangites
60 Numidian Cavalry

I also bought some GW discount terrain from Eric, but I sold him a hill. So does it count?

No comments:

Post a Comment